Sunday, July 3, 2011

It Has Cooled Off From 105!!

I'm in Oklahoma City and it's so frickin' hot!! Yesterday, Phoenix broke a 116 record with 118. I've never seen so many big rigs pulled off on the shoulder, overheating!

Even my trustworthy, go-through-fire Kenworth got a little too hot. I had to turn on the engine fan and turn off the a/c even on the flat parts of the interstate, never mind the mountains and hills. Life is pretty sucky when you need the a/c and can't use it, know what I mean??

I've seen lots of big horse trailers, chocked full of horses. Not pointing fingers but hauling in this heat could almost be abuse or the very least, neglectful. Seems to me, trip planning could be done where they travel at night when it's cooler. Maybe they have some sort of a/c going in these slant loads. I sure hope so!

So, everyone, be careful out there. The heat is dangerous!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)