Friday, July 22, 2011

The Heat Will Kill You!!

High heat and high humidity are a lethal combination. I can't link from here but google the signs of heat exhaustion and stroke and memorize.

Yesterday, my hubby had a bright thought that he was invincible and spent last evening/night sick as can be, short of my calling the Doctor or going to the hospital.

Scared me to death!!

So, this morn, I went into nagging wife mode and bought bottles of Gatorade and something to eat. Nothing heavy on the tummy but to give hydration and our bodies some extra energy. Normally, this early, we aren't that hungry and wait till a bit later to eat. This AM is different.

At any rate, until the dome of high pressure moves on, we truckers are going to need to be doubly diligent and watch out for each other!!

Remember, get to googling or Bing-ing the symptoms and commit them to memory!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)