Friday, July 15, 2011

The Fastest Waitress In The Whole USA...

She is in Lake Point, UT at the Flying J.

Never have I had a waitress take a plate while I'm still eating off'n it, nor have I had one take my tea glass while I'm still drinking from it.

Then, she set the ticket down and said she'd take the money from there. We like to read our books while eating and sort of uh-huh'd her and went back to reading. Couldnt't have been more than 5-7 minutes later and she was back asking for the money.

Now, I'm getting annoyed and while hubby gave her the card, I slowed down on my eating. Strangely, she didn't come right back with our card and we got a little nervous but she did come back.

Anyway, she gets the invisible award for fastest, pushiest waitress!! She must be proud!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)