Thursday, July 21, 2011

Geez...Another Clueless Customer...

I'm glad I make some good money doin' this job.

We showed up to pick up one unit of decking-of-some-sort, and the customer shipping guy doesn't know what we're talking about. The regular guy isn't there and did't leave any instructions or clues so we could ferret out the damn unit.

Finally, after 20 minutes of cruising their yard, hubby and shipping guy find it. Way under a pile of other stuff. Has to be dug out. So, they are digging and then will have to do more wrapping.

Did I mention it is friggin' hot and humid?? At any rate, we're gonna get the thing and will deliver it safely to its' destination.

God, I love trucking..../sarc....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)