Monday, July 25, 2011

Do You Know This Poor Dog?

We just stopped at a tiny truckstop just east of Sardinia, OH, on Hwy 32. This poor dog was walking around and you can see she's thin and malnourished. I poured out some dog food for her. After asking the sales clerk, she said the dog lives at the mobile home pictured. They just let her roam all over and, obviously, don't feed her worth crap.

The sales clerk said they feed her, plus some customers. They have told the owners numerous times about her. I said they should call the cops. I'll betcha the owners are well fed.

Gah!!

Anyway, if anyone lives nearby or knows the owners (it's worth a shot to ask), please demand that the owners get off their ass and take care of her or find her a loving home.

*I put three pics up. Let's see if they work* *fingers crossed*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)