Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Haven't Seen A Hooker In Long Time!!

Damn, but one just showed up at our door!! Hubby likes to read sitting in the passenger seat plus, of course he has the dome light on, and some chick showed up wanting to use the CB.

Hello. He ain't that dumb. Heh....

Then she said he needs to turn the light out. Yeah, she did. My dogs started to bark and I shushed them. All of a sudden she said 'Never mind.' and walked across to try another truck.

Ha!!

Usually, the hookers are kind of pitiful looking but she had a certain bitchiness about her. Don't feel sorry for her one bit!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)