Friday, July 15, 2011

Truckee Bug Station Does It Again

I had to go to feckin' CA and through Truckee, a double yuck. Now I was hauling Powder River panels and it's really obvious what I was hauling. Flatbed, you can see my load.

So I had a small stck of BOL's and handed them to the officer. Yes, I had to stop, instead of being waved through. I handed them over and the fat-ass officer (I'm sure he's henpecked) said to park and come on in.

So, I did. Onliest I walked into the officers' door instead of the drivers' door. He said to go back outside and throught the drivers' door. I couldn't hear him and snottily he repeated himself. So, I did as requested.

But, then, after I was in the drivers' side, I saw he had handed off my paperwork to another dweeb, who was copying every last page. (As an aside, what's with all the copying??) When he turned around to hand me my sheaf of papers, he dropped them!! To my horror, he picked them up, shuffled them a bit and pronounced them back in order. I didn't argue but grabbed tham as politely as I could and bee-lined to my rig.

Went throught the papers and only a couple were outta place!! Whew!! What a relief!!

I'm tellin' ya, if I never have to go to CA again, it'll be too soon!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)