Friday, July 15, 2011

Smokey Is Driving Knight Trucks To Snare Drivers???

Believe it or not, that's what a Swift Driver happened to him and then told us about. (Unwieldy sentence, I know).

This was in Salt Lake City a couple of days ago. The Swifty was driving along on I-15 and was trying to pass a Knight. Swift needed to take an exit and sped up to pass Knight. Knight sped up and then Swift sped a bit more. Swift took the exit and promptly got nabbed but Smokey and given a ticket for improper passing, not speeding.

Anywho, the upshot was, Swift said it was a Smokey driving the big rig and he sped up to block Swift from taking the exit.

I don't know how much is true but there did seem to be quite a few 'night's on the road. I had even thought I strange to see so many. More so than usual. I don't know if Knight has a terminal in SLC, but if they do, it's plausible to see a few. Just maybe not that many, though...

Maybe Utah is needing more money and taking their cue from California??
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)