Thursday, June 30, 2011

For Some Fun....

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and what do you see??  That's right.  Little fishies swimming around.  What do they do??  Not much, as far as I can tell but they are cute.  Put your cursor in the box, do a click and watch the little buggers swim like all get out to get the 'food' you left.  Pretty funny in my book. 

Just messin' around now.  Having some fun.  Getting over the flu.  What else do you expect me to do?? 

Also, I added a video bar to the right hand side.  It's supposed to show lots of truck vids and pictures.  Kenworths in particular and some Peterbilts.  I'm not sure what it's supposed to "do" but it's interesting, don't you think?? 

Okay, back to getting over the flu....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)