Monday, July 18, 2011

Trying To "Do" A Twitter Thingy For This Blog

Something is wrong. I can sign up but Twitter won't accept. Maybe 'cause I'm using my phone?? Maybe you have to use a laptop or a desk top??

Wouldn't it be easier to tweet or twerp this blog automatically?

Folks, this is what happens when you're 'puter challenged in a big way. Even my adorable son gets nippy when he has to answer my goofy questions. Questions whose answers seem readily apparent to everyone else....but not li'l old me.

As usual, nothing will make me stop. I will persevere!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)