Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally, The Heat Is Down To Only 78

Sorry, have been a little lax about posting. We loaded in southern OK on Tuesday and actually got a bit sick. We'd throw a strap and then back in the truck to cool off and then back out again.

How in the hell do those guys work in that heat all day?? Are they used to it?? That has to be it. We about died or as close as you can come.

Please be careful out there. The heat is a killer. I think the high that day was 113. Very dangerous.

We drank water and Gatorade and still got a bit ill. Just too much...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)