Monday, April 19, 2010

Truck Is Sick, She's In The Shop

I loff my truck but she is getting on in years and well over a million miles so it's to be expected she gets sick now and again. But she'll get well and we'll be back on the road in no time flat. So today's post will be short and sweet. I need to be on the road to find things to gripe about and today, well, things are just too mellow for me to get excited.

So, will be back soonest with some more silly stuff from the road. Please keep reading and tell your friends about this blog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)