Sunday, April 18, 2010

Found THE Perfect Way To Keep Refers Away From My Truck

Remember a few days ago I was grousing about how my truck is a refer magnet? No matter where I park in a truck parking lot, a refer will search me out, home in on my truck and make a beeline for the space next to me. Usually, the refers are working in pairs and one will go on either side. They work in tag-teams also...one pulls out and there is another one just waiting to take its place.

Weeeelllll, read on, I now know how to fix this problem!!

I have two little yappy dogs. The yappiest things you've ever seen. I can't make them mind one bit but they are the apples of my eye.

(Can you see this one coming??)

So, what you do is park and leave your windows down just a tad, enough that their full throated yaps carry all over the parking lot. Just enough that when you're inside the c-store you can hear them yapping, pretending you don't know who-the-hell would own such critters.

Voila! No trucker in their right mind is going to park beside such PITA (that Pain-In-The-Ass for you who don't know...remember this because I'll use it plenty in coming posts) yapping dogs!!

So now, I can finally, finally compete with the friggin' refers on noise!! Better yet, a refer you get used to, a yapping dog who yaps intermittently, not so much. hehehehe..... Life is sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)