Saturday, April 17, 2010

Burly Truckers Holding Hands

*Disclaimer: I do not care what one's sexual preference, the following is a report on something I saw, so take it that way and don't make any more of it than there is, alright??*

Day before yesterday, we stopped at the industrious Wal-Mart and hubby went inside for me. I didn't feel that well so I parked the truck and sat in the driver's seat to watch the world go by.

Oh, boy, did it.

From down the row some'eres, two big guys, dressed in the usual trucker garb of untucked shirttail, baggy jeans, worn-down at the heels boots and ballcap from Cabela's or similar, went tootling up to the front door of Wmart. One guy was pushing a cart from the parking lot, which I thought was strange, there are plenty of carts inside the store but I digress, and the other was a leeetle close to the 'pusher'.

Well, in a few strides, both men were holding hands but trying not to appear too obvious in acting like they were both pushing the cart. That's not obvious?? Hello?? They were laughing about something and even holding their heads together.

Welp, to each their own. As long as they don't make a play for me and keep their hands to each other, I'm good with it. I'm aware of gay truckers but usually, it's pretty well hidden, guys don't hang on each other in public that I'm aware...but this could be a start of a trend, ya never know!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...you should have snapped a pic for http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)