Saturday, April 3, 2010

Almost Biffed My Stacks On A Tree Limb

I have the fanciest KW900 on the road and am plenty proud of her. Lots of chrome and a neat color too. I take great care of her and she comes through for me when I need extra power from her 550 Cat engine.

So, imagine, the other day, I pulled into a rest area to use the bathroom and then was pulling out when my hubby noticed a low branch.

ALMOST got the driver-side stack...almost.... It would have been a very sad day to put any sort of damage on my baby. But, I tacked port and missed the *(&#$*&% limb and all is well. Did scare me a bit though and I'm still not over it, never will be in all likelihood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)