Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks To The Nice Trucker Who Told Me My Load Was Wacky

This is a big thank you to the trucker who actually made the effort to let us know our load was losing a battle to stay put.

We're hauling lumber and that stuff can be iffy and want to wiggle out of the back, no matter who tight you tighten the straps. 

We'd been on rough roads and some pieces wanted to go their own way but the trucker alerted us, we stopped and pounded them back in and back on the road.

Flat-bedders may not like each other but overall, they understand how quickly a load can go south and have a sense of 'there but for the grace of God, go I' and will help you. 

Yep, there are still good guys out there.  Thanks to whomever you were!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)