Friday, April 16, 2010

In A Blizzard On Tuesday, Today It's Hot

It's that global warming thing.

In Montana, just day before yesterday, I was driving in a blizzard and down to 25 miles an hour on I-90. No other truck(s) were on the highway. I wanted to get going and so just bombed out onto the road without really, really looking too closely.

Once out there, I noticed that I seemed to be there by my lonesome. You know that 'uh-oh' feeling you get when you do something you shouldn't-a-oughta-done feeling?? Well, that's the one I got.

I could have turned around but the offramps looked kind of black icey and pretty much steep grades of varying degrees. So, I kept going.

Finally, I got past all the mountains to Three Forks and I'm telling you, that place never looked so good!!

So, after unloading in Minnesota, Minneapolis to be exact, we picked up a load just south of that fair city and headed south to Des Moines and west to California.

NOW it's pretty warm and we're running the a/c all the time!!

What a few thousand miles...how the weather can change....hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)