Saturday, April 17, 2010

Customer Yelled At Me Using Jesus' Name In Vain

Let it be said, I'm not religious in any sense of the word, just so's you'se knows.

Someone, somewhere screwed up and gave me a load that I was supposed to be 70 miles away about 3 hours before I even learned of this particular short load. So, when I called the customer, he was about to blow!

"Jesus H. Christ!! Where are you!!" Before I could tell him, he went on in fine fashion. "I've had someone waiting to load you since 9 o'clock this morning and you're not even close?? Jesus H. Christ!!"

Now, at this point, I'm getting seriously annoyed...annoyed at whomever screwed up the load and is blaming me (yep, I know who is it but I'm not naming names...) and uber annoyed at the customer for using Jesus' name in vain.

That is just not right. No matter who ticked you are, don't use Jesus' name. Uh-uh, not on my watch. Grrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)