Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taking Pictures While On The Road

Down below in the Gay Trucker report, someone left a comment about taking pics of things while I'm out and about in America.

I missed a perfectly good shot of the two truckers holding hands!! Damn!! What was I thinking?? I used to write for several newspapers and do my own photos and I've let myself down, so, now I have to redeem myself.

I will do my best to get some shots, now and again. The problem is my camera is uber fancy and I keep it in its' case all the time and I can't whip it out to take a shot. I do have a camera in my phone but the shot is usually gone before I can get the thing open.

At any rate, I'll do my best to get some shots of SOMEthing, don't know what, but it'll be something, hopefully good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)