Sunday, March 28, 2010

Truck Parking Is For TRUCKS

What is this?? Lately, I've noticed that a lot of 4-wheelers are parking in the long truck spaces in rest areas. RV's, I can understand, or even a pickup pulling a big slantload horse trailer, but a 4-wheeler??

There are usually spots on the 4-wheeler side of the rest area and plenty of room for them but nope, gonna take a big rig spot.

Nothing is soooo annoying when you're tired or need to use the potty and pull into a RA only to find the last spot was taken by some Prius. Once, I did say something to the owner of a convertible but hubby pulled me into our rig before the driver had a chance to respond. Maybe that wasn't my finest hour but, geez Loueeeze!! Think, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)