Sunday, March 28, 2010

Talk About An Upgrade!! Wow!!

I started this blog to vent about this and that in relation to truck-driving but when something so good happens that it blows you away, I have to trumpet it to the world!

The Petro in Laramie, WY has really, really come up in the world. The showers are/were just perfect (except the cleaning lady forgot the toilet seat protectors but toilet paper can be made to work), totally clean and not hot one bit! I left her a tip. Oh, yes I did! The service in the restaurant was prompt and the waitresses were friendly and didn't disappear. The only thing I saw that bugged me was the salad bar was a bit messy but, (always the 'but') there were a truckload of people coming and going to the salad bar and it's to be expected it'd get sloppy. Still, the food was really good.

Someone at the top must have gotten the memo, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)