Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Crabby Customer....

A ruder customer I don't think I've met in many a moon! What was supposed to be an easy load turned into a real cluster. Finally, I did get loaded...in pouring rain, no less. Still, it turned out fine because the bigwig of his company got a real earful and I'll just betcha that NEXT time, that clown, er, 'guy, will be lots nicer.

He thought he had a female truck driver by the hair and was going to push me around, only to find out I have a husband that I handed the phone off. Turned things right around, let me tell you.

Love stuff like this.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)