Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pilots And The Coupons

I was just checking my Facebook page and looked up the Pilot page. On there, they remind you to get a coupon for free something-or-other. That's great in my book but (are you listening, Pilot-management peeps??), if you are on the road ALL the time, HOW do you get the coupons to take into the store to redeem??

I've posted this query several times and never an answer. I do have a printer at my home but it's a monster sized thing and besides, space is at a premium in my big rig. I turned off the 'net at my home and only use truckstop internet or free ones.

So, what to do?? I once posted about could I write the code down and then use it in the store. As usual, no answer. Sooooo, I guess I'll just have to try it and I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)