Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bad Truck Stop Food

Does it seem to anyone else that truck stop food is getting worse??

We just ate in the Flying J restaurant and it's one of the worst meals we've had there. Usually, Flying J is pretty good stuff but this?? Yikes!

My hubby's coffee was bad and my fish was dried out and tough. The alfredo was thin and not very tasty.

It's not just a Flying J thing, it's a lot of the truck stops nowadays. Ustabe, I liked truck stop food but maybe the management is trying to save money by holding back on the goodies but I can vote with my feet and buy food at Wally-world and chow down while in my truck. I need to lose weight anyway. Bah!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello you don't know me but I am boondocking in the FlyingJ parking lot right now as I write. I was checking online to see if all the FJ are now charging for 5 bucks for the dump site because this one in Bakersfied does.....why not let us folks that use the loyality card get a reduced price of many 3 bucks.
    Thanks, Lolo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)