Monday, March 22, 2010

Shower Rooms That Are Too Hot

Why in hell do the truckstops have showers and then don't run air-conditioning to them?? Don'cha just love it when you take a shower only to sweat after you've dried off?? Almost like they are heated. What is the point, then, of taking a shower in the first place??

So, I've decided that I'm gonna start naming names!!

The first place is in Huron/Avenal, CA. We stopped there yesterday (or was it day before?? The days run together after a while...) and it looks like a very nice place. But the shower room was hot. There was a little fan that did nada for the dissipating the heat. Another minus was no soap. I had to search my bag for a leftover bar from Flying J. Thankfully, I hadn't taken them all out when at home!! The next thing was the shower-head-thingy didn't have a holder. No kiddding, we had to hold it for each other. Just no fun that way!!

Another hot shower truckstop is Claysville, PA. Now if you wan to cook, just try that place!! Unless I'm desperate, I'll try to plan my stops/showers for someplace else, anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)