Thursday, March 25, 2010

Customer Who Wouldn't Give Directions, No Kidding...

This is one you won't believe!! Well, you will if you are a truck driver, but for the main of you, you might not but I assure you this happened just yesterday.

I called the customer to get directions to their place. My Garmin isn't worth flip and I don't trust it so I always call. The lady gave me directions that were some of the most convoluted I've ever heard. I got dizzy just listening to her yap on and on about landmarks and do 'loopy-doops around' and so on. (Really, she actually said 'loopy-doops' several times)

Finally, we found her place and got unloaded. Now, my boss wanted us to go a simpler, easier way and gave us directions with only a minimal of problems, except for getting on a small road that we weren't sure we were supposed to be on (turns out it was the right one after all). So, then we asked the customer if it were possible to go back the same way to I-5.

Know whut she said?? Read on...

"Well, if you didn't follow my directions coming here, I'm not going to tell you how to get back out."

Oh, yes, she sure did.

My hubby is not known for calling women names did call her a certain name related to female dogs once we were safely ensconced in our truck and not a chance of her hearing him. I had to totally agree.

We found the way out to I-5 and went on to our next reload, quite happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)