Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Newest Blog....

I'm soooo proud!! As above, I really am an over the road female flatbed truck driver. I will only get to post sporadically when I'm in a truckstop or somewhere that has free internet.

This first post will be short as I have to scoot to a crabby customer to load. More on him later, though, I promise!!

As above, again, I started this blog to vent about all the absurdities on the road, a way to keep sane, knowwhutImean?? Please bookmark this site and check back often. I have PLENTY to write about!!

Stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)