Sunday, March 28, 2010

Okay, About The Comments...

Let me explain something to SOME of you who don't 'get it'. If you want to write me, that's fine BUT you better use some manners. If you don't know what manners are, here's a linky for you... www.emilypost.com or look up manners and etiquette on Wiki. Calling me names is sure way to get rejected for posting. Apparently, some mothers out there fell down on the job in instilling politeness in their children.

Let me state again, I'm doing this blog to vent about silly things that happen on the road. Ya don' likey my blog?? Simple, don't read it. That's all she wrote, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)