Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wow. Such A Miserable Person!!

Honestly, this unloader-guy was flat out a snot. Even the other man, who was helping, said the first guy was a pain.

Y'know, the Bible says a kind word turns away wrath, and, while that's true, this guy was so hateful that I decided not to be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt, to make his day perhaps a bit nicer. (Run on sentence deluxe, there)

He deserves every second of hatefulness that is in his life. He will reap what he sows too. Life is so much better when you treat others with kindness and a little respect!

I thought about having a bit of fun with him, AFTER my delivery papers were signed, but, one, I need my job and two, I don't think it would have been THAT much fun due to his miserableness.

Thankfully, crabby people such as he, I only have to interact with them for a few minutes, while he has to be with himself for life. He got the short end of the stick on that one!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)