Monday, November 21, 2011

Stuck In A Motel Room

We picked up this load going to a government plant.  Now, we are co-drivers and do everything together.

This place, wow, will only let one driver in and no doggie-woggies. 

Last night we got a motel room for *gasp* $84!  It is the most utilitarian motel room I think I've ever seen!  We have a whopping two towels that have seen better days, no washcloth and a puny hand towel.  Heh....  There is a bar of soap, at least. 

The TV remote is, I'm sure, a petri dish of unimaginable things!  Wiped that puppy off as best I could.  The bed sheets LOOK to be clean.  The pillow cases are super wrinkled, like the maids never got around to folding them, just took them straight from the dryer....after they'd been left in too long and wrinkled.

Well, at least they let us have the dogs and it's the best we can do with what we have. 

The load must get there!!  We are troopers and will do the deed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)