Monday, November 28, 2011

Stoopid, Feckin' Nimrods



I'm tellling the world.  I cannot deal with idiots...of whom I've had the dubious pleasure this fine morning.

We unloaded at a place where the receiving department guy was so soft spoken, I could barely hear him.  He was a nice guy in real life, though.  But, after unloading, I drove around the building only to find myself boxed in.

I know it's hard to see but at the end of the driveway, above, there is a big gate going out to the street.  Here's where it gets good....

A man was moving some lumber and BEFORE I turned down this narrow way, I stopped to ask if I could get through.  Oh, sure, he says, waving me on.

Ummm, not when I get to the gate.  It's tighter than a drum.  No way to get out. 

So, I backed out.  The above picture is when I'm backing out.  Yes, I did stop to take the pic, which only annoyed my hubby that much more.

I was gonna give that stoopid man a piece of my mind but, after I'd turned my rig around, *strangely*, he was nowhere to be seen... 

Gah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)