Monday, November 28, 2011

Speedco, Save $40!!


We get our pm's done here.  They are fast and are easy to get our rig into.

Anywho, just yesterday, we had a pm done and the total bill was $277 and change.  We had a few things tightened up and tires checked, the drill.

When we got our bill, there was a $40 coupon for the next time we get a pm.  A nice bonus, I should think! 

Speedco's are all over the place, so, that's not a problem.  We like like it because they do live up to their name, plus, do everything right the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)