Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Had To Find New Way To Blog On My Phone

I've been using the other app blog thingy for quite a while. Then, I got a message to update. No problem there...until I read the new permissions.

Wow, is about all I can say!

It wanted to know everything I do, and I do mean everything! So, the answer was NO. I tried to post from my browser but blogger has a new somethingorother that I can't. I need to go back to the original way to post.

All updating stuff isn't necessarily a good thing! So, I found this bloggy thingy app and will give it a try.

Kinda, sorta scared me that maybe I was stuck and couldn't blog. That would bad. Very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)