Thursday, November 24, 2011

Had A Fabulous Thanksgiving!!

Hubby and I are the most blessed and grateful people around. Life is really good.

We didn't think we were going to be home but things worked out, we were. The big problem, there wasn't anything for Thanksgiving in the cupboard! After loading our rig last night, we swung by the local grocery store (they are used to big rigs showing up in the parking lot) and grabbed some items.

Sliced turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, green beans, sweet 'taters, biscuits and, the coup d'gras, my famous potato salad. Had coffee and Pepsi too.

Anyway, we are incredibly grateful for our lives. Blessed, very blessed, it's awesome.

Anyway, now going to kick back with a little rum and Sierra Mist and enjoy the rest of thevening!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)