Tuesday, November 15, 2011

See These Guys?? Actually, One's A Girl...



Anywho, since this puppy is going to work (yahoo!), here's da story 'bout the pic.

I saw these people in Chemult, OR a few days before I took this pic in Fernley, NV. Sitting right outside the Pilot truckstop. When I saw them in Chemult, there were in the rest area just south of town. First, one day they were on the northbound side and the next day, they were on the southbound side.

They have a dog and who can resist kicking them a few bucks for gas and dog food??

Me, that's who.

I don't have a problem helping someone who is truly broken down but not when they are playing a game with soft hearted Good Samaritans. Usually, I will buy a back of dog food or offer to buy them a sandwich, but, no way in hell am I giving them my hard earned money. You don't know where the money really goes.

So, I've become a hard hearted *itch and will give tangible items. Then it's up to them to find their way home or to other help. To play the game the above folks are doing, that's just not right. Well, they probably make more money than I!!

Just thought it was strange to see them "down the road". Heh...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)