Friday, June 3, 2011

'Bout Had It With Bitchy Receptionists....

I called to talk to shipping and no one answered.

Okay, so I called back to ask the receptionist directions. She was/is one of thosse people that when she says something quickly and slightly mumbles, you still better know what she said. This kind of broad doesn't brook any sort of arguement!!

But finally, I got the directions out of her. Whew!! What a job!!

If only I were a drinker....guess I'll settle for a Pepsi on ice. Just as good!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)