Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When Hauling Horses, Close The Damn Window Bars!!

A little. Bit ago, just west of Laramie, WY, a horse hauler from Auburn, WA passed me. I couldn't get a pic because I was driving and it was in a construction zone. The name was Bevoir Equine Transportation. It was about 8:30 am PT.

Anywho, the window was down and the horse was sticking its entire head out! What the hell!!??

I told them over the CB to shut the window. Maybe they didn't hear me and didn't respond.

Got to get back on the road but open windows where horsie can stick their head while rig is moving is a BIG no-NO! And stupid to boot!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)