Monday, June 27, 2011

Again, If You're Afraid Of Interstate Driving, Sctay The Hell Off!

This is not that hard, people!!

Case in point, just a few days ago, outside of St Louis, it was 3 lanes and some lady in a small SUV was in the middle lane. She had a death grip on the steering wheel and going a good 15 mph slower than traffic. This scenario is uber dangerous.

I came up behind her, not realizing how slow she was going. I slammed on the brakes and flashed my headlights at her. She was NOT going to move over. So I ccould only pass on the right and did so.

Then the lady decided she needed to take the next exit and cut across 2 lanes, right in front of the trucke behind me, who was trying to pass also.

That truck had to slam on their brakes and you could see his entire rig shimmy, trying to evade the lady. I'll just betcha there was plenty of cussin' going on in the big rig!! I know I said some uncharitable things!!

Anyway, the point is, if you, or anyone, is scared out of your wits on a major thoroughfare, stay the feck off of it and perhaps save your life and perhaps others!! It is not hard!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)