Friday, June 3, 2011

Swear To God, Some Of These Customers Sure Go Overboard About Unloading

But you can't say anything or they get ticked and take an extra long time. Or take long breaks or have to go to luch.

So, here I sit, waiting on princess to get with the program. Gone are the days I could chaarm them into unloading sooner. A lot of the guys now are young enough to be my son and are so friggin' touchy about everything, I get nowhere.

So, here I sit.....I'll let you know if I ever get unloaded...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)