Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Joey Is In Town!!

This was in Morris, IL. We stopped to take a break and grab something to swill and I pulled into the fuel island. I didn't realize at first what was going on, just irritated that one lane was blocked and acted appropriately so. Then I looke closer and realized Joey was a-singin' his heart out.

Yep, that is the nose of a truck sticking out of the side of his trailer. A little girl was singing "Celebration".

A few people were standing around but mostly just walking on by. Hey, entertainers have to pay their dues just like everyone else! I did think it was odd he's starting out but that is one NICE rig he's travelling. That didn't compute but overall, at least he's out trying to make a living and not at home, collecting welfare and eating bon bons, while seated on the couch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)