Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking A Few Days Off...Needs It!!

I just gotta take a few days off the truck.  Getting a leeetle weird, if you know what I mean!

That's the trouble with being really good at something...sometimes you just don't know when to quit and run yourself into the ground and start being a jackass to folks around you.  Plus, you're making da' dough and that, in itself, is kind of addicting, especially in this economy.  Always being a little bit afraid the money cow is gonna go poof into this good night.

(Already sounding a bit strange, huh??)

Sooooo....off the truck I am, with hubby and pooches.  Kicking back, watching TV (what is THAT??) and enjoying some shopping/eating good food.   I have some pics to post and will do so in the next few days.  Probably will be back on the truck about Monday or so.

Thanks to all my readers for following and hopefully enjoying my rants and raves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)