Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Found A Broker Who Is Dumber Than A Box Of Rocks

If it's possible, I found her.

It was like carrying on a one-sided convo. I'd say something or ask a question and on the other end?? Crickets chirping.

"Hello?", I'd say, then she'd kind of interject a sickly "Yes, I'm here."

So, I'd ask or say again and the crickets. When I asked to speak with the other broker, I got a little cricket pause and then, "What do you want to talk to her about?"

Hello?? Have martians invaded your bod??

Finally, she told me to call the customer directly. Like she couldn't have told me that from the get-go.

And people wonder why we truckers are so feckin' grouchy!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)