Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do You Live In Denver? Can You Help?

First off, I thought I got a shot of his license plate but you can barely read it. It's a Washington state plate.

This poor dog has been left in the bed of this pickup from when we got there (this was a customers' place but the pickup is on the street, not in the parking lot) at 11:30 am till 3:30pm. It was in the high 30's, temp wise. The dog had food and water but no shelter.

I found his owner and he said if I didn't like it, call the Humane Society. Well, I might still but I have this blog.

I have to get on the road and will have more info later. But if you are in that area, swing by and take a lookie loo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)