Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Better Picture Of License Plate

Okay, I'm through driving for the day and can give more info.

First thing, the businesses around this area have nothing to do with this situation. So, I'm giving the area where this dog is during the day but not the business's names.

In Denver, go to Havana Street, turn north, go to 51st and turn right. Go to Joliet and turn back north. Go about 3/4ths a city block and along that street is this dog and pickup.

I don't know for sure if the dog had food or water but wasn't going to get close enough to look in the bed. I do know that during the entire time we were loading, no one checked on the dog.

I saw him and thought it was one of the company's customers and someone would be back to get him. After a couple of hours, it dawned on us that he was barking his head off. He was lonely, I'm sure!

As we finished up tarping, I saw two guys and asked them and one of them said hea owned the dog. The other guy was all business, didn't want to get into it, not that I blame him! But the owner was a smart alecky guy smoking down to the filter of his cig. He had that lazy slacker look and thinks he's atough guy.

I laid into him and finally said he didn't need a dog if he would let an animal sit all day in above conditions. The other guy walked away and I backed my big rig out of the yard.

Once I had my rig out and parked, I went over, still in the street, and took pictures then went back to my rig.

I guess slacker boy must have been watching because as we were leaving, he got his fat @$$ out ther and took the dog for a potty break. Somehow, he didn't seem so "tough" either. He was slinking along. At least the dog got out of the pickup bed.

So, other than calling the Humane Society, what else can be done?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)