Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Limon, CO Flying J, You Know It!!

Yep, another rant about another Flying J...read on....

Stopped today to get something to drink. Went to the counter. Spied a Loooong line. Looked at the other end of the counter and the register is closed but two women behind the counter. Went to the other end and got. in. line.

Again, two registers and one is closed! Long line a-waiting! Hello?? Anyone home?? Anyone notice the PAYING customers in the line?? Nope, just biz as usual.

I got to talking with a guy in line (hello out there, if you ar reading! *waving*) and he said something about the line and there being more people behind the counter than in line.

Yep, that was just about right. Do you think that the employees made ANY sort of move to open SOMEthing up? Nope.

So, me being the shy sort (that's a lie), I announced to God and all his hosts that more registers needed to be opened. The employees looked up at me and still no move to fix things.

Mr. Guy In Line said something like they weren't going to do anything. I said, "That's okay, I have a trucking blog." ...and here I am.

Finally got to pay for my drink bur, jeez loo-ieeze, don't you think that out of four registers, more than one should be open??

Then, to top it off, I had to back my rig out because some clod parked in front me in the fuel island and he damn sure wasn't going to move till he got good and ready and don't you dare push him to move!!

So, I backed out and left.

But, really, Flying J, when are you as a company going to get your act together?? I'm waiting!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)