Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teeth Infection!!

I don't like to get to personal on this blog but this is pretty damn important.

I hadn't been feeling 100% and couldn't figger out why.

My last two wisdom teeth were starting to bother me so we swung by a dentists' office in one of the big truckstops and had them pulled.

Get this, one had a pretty good infection going and the other, the infection was getting a foothold!

Anyhoo, the upshot is, I now feel sooooo much better. Got all the poison out of my system. My headaches are pretty well gone too. Yahooooo!

The thing is, I floss and bush all the time and still got bad teeth. Couldn't believe it!

An internet friend told me that infected teeth can caus strokes and heart attacks from the poison.

So, do yourself a favor and hie yourself down to your favorite dentist for at least a tooth cleaning. It might cost a bit of dough but better and cheaper than the aftereffects of a stroke/heart attack or death.

Now, go do it!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)