Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Guy Who's Loading Us...I Feel Sorry For Him!

Porr guy!

He keeps killing the hysters' engine. He's pushing the product too far over then has to go to the other side of my flatbed and pushes it too far the other way. Then, you guessed it, he has to go BACK around and finally gets it centered.

Then, to top it off, he looks like a blue haired little old lady driving the the thing! The way he steers!

Really, I'm trying not to smirk where he can see or hear me. Even my hubby is like "my God...".

Wow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)