Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ugly Windmills

Half of them were still and the other half were merrily going along. I missed a better pic just a few minutes later that showed absolute clusters of these babies. If I lived close to one of these fields, I think I'd find a way to move out.

The wind was blowing pretty strongly but for the life of me, I just can't see how these things are going to be our future.

Anyway, I wonder about the birds flying around, the cattle underneath, the varmints...you get the pic, eh??

Seems like a cluster to me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)