Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pilot/Flying J, Still Double Points In February!! Woot!!

I know, I know, I was gonna stay away *but* I got this message that Pilot/Flying J are still doing double points for the Feb. 

YAY!!   *Happy Dance!!*

Let me tell you, I'm racking up the points and have bought some pretty nice stuff with points, so, this can onliest be a good thing for me and the hubster! 

Now, get out there and fuel away!! 

(This time, I'm really going and staying away for a couple of days, really, I am...)  Drive safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)