Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rawlins Flying J, Seriously, Fix Your Problems

I don't know why we stop there anymore. Going to have to rethink that. The bathrooms were trashed, especially the men's room, things kind of all over the place AND long lines at the counter.

I can understand how a bunch of people show up at once to fuel but, criminy, put more help on the registers!! It ain't rocket science!! Reorganizing the company probably put a crimp in Flying J but really, the company can do MUCH better. This isn't my first complaint blog about this particular store...and there will probably be more in the future IF we keep stopping there. There is a nice TA right down the highway, y'know.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)